At CCV, we focus on your success.
- Academic advisors provide guidance in evaluating your options and reaching your educational goals. They are available to help you select courses, plan your certificate or degree program, and transfer to a bachelor’s program.
- The Learning Center has resources and support for you in English, algebra, study skills and more.
- College readiness classes will help you build your skills prior to taking college-level courses. You can enroll in our developmental courses in writing, reading or math.
- The Student Code of Conduct outlines how you can get the most from your CCV experience and what you can expect from others.
- Career services resources will guide and support you in identifying and planning for your career and lifelong learning goals.
- For students with disabilities, support services are provided by an academic advisor who will work with you to arrange appropriate accommodations.
- Dimensions of Work and Dimensions of Freedom, our first semester seminars, will teach you to become a self-reliant learner, develop your critical thinking skills, and help you understand academic freedom and responsibility.
- If you've already earned some college credits, we'll help you transfer them toward a CCV degree.
- Enhance your studies, forge new friendships, explore different career opportunities, network with community members, and fulfill personal interests by getting involved in your local and even global community.
As a partner in the Achieving the Dream initiative, our goal is to make your college experience the best it can be. That’s why we put so much focus on student success.
Check out the Student Services Scene blog