CCV Degree Students
Who Is a Degree Student?
A degree student has declared an intent to pursue an associate degree or certificate at CCV, even if still undecided on a specific program.
To enroll as a degree student you must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate or declare home-schooled status.
Steps to Becoming a Degree Student
- Apply online or at your local CCV academic center.
- Submit official transcripts of any previous college-level courses for credit evaluation.
- Schedule a New Student Appointment with an advisor to discuss your goals, interests and course choices.
- Complete skills assessments in reading, sentence skills and arithmetic at your local CCV academic center. In some cases SAT/ACT scores can be accepted in lieu of assessments. Contact an academic advisor to have scores reviewed.
- If you have already completed a college degree, meet with a CCV academic advisor to create your Second Degree Plan.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Register for classes online or at your local office.
- Pay tuition and fees for your course(s) or make payment arrangements.
- Purchase your textbooks and materials.