CCV offers a Vermont State College-wide payment plan. This interest free payment plan option is a smart way to pay for your education at CCV. The payment plan is not a loan; it is a way for you to spread the cost of your education at CCV into affordable monthly payments.
- Enroll online through the Portal. On the login page https://portal.vsc.edu, select “VSC Bill Payment” and log in. Then select the “Payment Plans” tab and select “Sign Up for a New Payment Plan”.
- A one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee of $30 will be applied to your account for each semester you utilize a payment plan.
- The number of installments depends on the timing of your enrollment in the plan.
- Payments are due the 15th of each month following your enrollment.
- Payments can be made online through the Portal by electronic check, debit or credit card.
- Payments can be scheduled for automatic deduction from your checking or savings account.
- A late fee of $15 will be applied for payments not received by the due date.CCV offers a VSC-wide.
VSC Bill Payment Frequently Asked Questions